Anchor Deposit Delivery
With Anchor Deposit Delivery, you can now make your deposit electronically right from your office.
How it works: Using a small desktop scanner, you can capture front and back images of your checks. The deposit and check images are transmitted electronically to Anchor Commercial Bank for clearing.
The simple process:
- Saves time and money – Anchor Deposit Delivery not only saves a trip to the bank, it helps ensure that your deposits meet our cut off times.
- Improves cash flow - The entire deposit process is streamlined, making it more efficient and potentially giving you faster access to your funds.
- Improves receivables management - All deposit preparation is done electronically. Plus, you can view and print check images, access deposit history, and import data to your accounts receivable system.
What can Anchor Deposit Delivery do for you?
- Enable your corporate office to see deposits being submitted from your multiple locations.
- More processing time combined with extended deposit cut-off times can provide your business with faster funds availability.
- Help your business realize additional working capital.
- Consolidate banking relationships and reduce associated reconciliation work and costs.
- Assist you in identifying return items faster, reducing fraud risk.
- Reduce transportation expenses as most deposits can be made without ever leaving the office.
- Allow you to see deposits online using our electronic image archive.
To Qualify consult your branch office. Juno Beach Office: 561-383-3150 | Palm Beach Gardens (RCA) Office: 561-383-3170